Responsible Serving® of Alcohol
Mississippi Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Information
Click for Team Discounts
Click to get information about discounts if you need to train multiple team members. You will be redirected to Rserving.com
Receive your official PSCC Rserving Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Wallet Card for MS Responsible Serving® of Alcohol in the mail!
No Extra Charge!
After you complete the course, you are able to generate your printable certificate for MS Responsible Serving® of Alcohol immediately.
You will automatically receive your PSCC Rserving bartender's license / wallet card for MS in the mail within 15 days.
There is no additional cost to receive your bartender license / wallet card!
Many states and employers are now requiring training for anyone who sells, serves or otherwise handles alcohol. In most cases, this course will fulfill either the state requirements or employer requirements. Among other things covered in this course, you'll learn:
- How to check for and recognize fake IDs
- How to visually make a judgment of intoxication
- How to refuse a sale or service, and how to slow service
- Your professional and legal responsibilities to your customers
and much more.
Enroll today and get your Responsible Serving® of Alcohol certification!
Click the add to cart button below and proceed to the checkout to get signed up. You will be emailed a username/password to login and begin.
Responsible Serving® of Alcohol is also available through the following offer:
In Mississippi, you can take our online training to obtain your state specific Responsible Serving of Alcohol certification.
Related Courses for Mississippi:
What is the minimum age to sell/serve alcohol in Mississippi?
The minimum age to sell alcohol in Mississippi is 21 or any age for beer only
The minimum age to serve alcohol in Mississippi is 18
The ABC EnforcementThe agency that handles Mississippi liquor licensing and/or bartender licensing rules and regulations in Mississippi is The ABC Enforcement. The contact information for The ABC Enforcement is listed below. You can contact them to verify that online server certification (bartender license) can be obtained in Mississippi. We have also listed that information where applicable.
The ABC Enforcement
Telephone: (601) 856-1301
Bartending License regulations for sellers and servers in Mississippi
- MS Dram Shop Laws: Yes
- MS Happy Hour Laws: Happy hour Laws reference the prohibited practices that result in excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages by consumers. You may NOT: Offer a promotion that requires proof of purchase of an alcoholic beverage. Serve a bottle of alcohol to a customer (except for wine and champagne.) Sell alcoholic beverages at a price based on the amount consumed. Wave an entry fee or cover charge due to purchase of an alcoholic beverage. Engage in practices that are reasonably calculated to induce consumers to drink to excess.
Can bartenders in MS work as a bartender with a felony conviction? no
No. Persons convicted of a felony within the past 3 years prior to employment or jailed within the past 12 months are not eligible for employment at a permitted establishment. Permittees will be subject to administrative fines and penalties for willful employment of these ineligible persons.