Responsible Serving® of Alcohol
South Carolina Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Information
Click for Team Discounts
Click to get information about discounts if you need to train multiple team members. You will be redirected to Rserving.com
Receive your official PSCC Rserving Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Wallet Card for SC Responsible Serving® of Alcohol in the mail!
No Extra Charge!
After you complete the course, you are able to generate your printable certificate for SC Responsible Serving® of Alcohol immediately.
You will automatically receive your PSCC Rserving bartender's license / wallet card for SC in the mail within 15 days.
There is no additional cost to receive your bartender license / wallet card!
Many states and employers are now requiring training for anyone who sells, serves or otherwise handles alcohol. In most cases, this course will fulfill either the state requirements or employer requirements. Among other things covered in this course, you'll learn:
- How to check for and recognize fake IDs
- How to visually make a judgment of intoxication
- How to refuse a sale or service, and how to slow service
- Your professional and legal responsibilities to your customers
and much more.
Enroll today and get your Responsible Serving® of Alcohol certification!
Click the add to cart button below and proceed to the checkout to get signed up. You will be emailed a username/password to login and begin.
Responsible Serving® of Alcohol is also available through the following offer:
In South Carolina, you can take our online training to obtain your state specific Responsible Serving of Alcohol certification.
Related Courses for South Carolina:
What is the minimum age to sell/serve alcohol in South Carolina?
The minimum age to sell alcohol in South Carolina is N/A. There is no minimum age to sell alcohol if the alcohol is in sealed containers
The minimum age to serve alcohol in South Carolina is 18
The Department of Revenue & TaxationThe agency that handles South Carolina liquor licensing and/or bartender licensing rules and regulations in South Carolina is The Department of Revenue & Taxation. The contact information for The Department of Revenue & Taxation is listed below. You can contact them to verify that online server certification (bartender license) can be obtained in South Carolina. We have also listed that information where applicable.
The Department of Revenue & Taxation
Telephone: (803) 898-5864
Bartending License regulations for sellers and servers in South Carolina
- SC Dram Shop Laws: Yes
- SC Happy Hour Laws: Happy Hour Laws reference the prohibited practices that result in excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages by consumers. You may NOT: Serve or sell two or more drinks at a price less than the number of containers actually sold - "two for the price of one." Increase the amount of alcohol without increasing the price. Give away free drinks to any identifiable segment of population. Sell an undetermined quantity of alcohol for a fixed price- "all you can drink." Sell alcoholic beverages at a price based on the amount consumed. Sell alcoholic beverages at a reduced price after 8PM. Conduct or sponsor contests which are determined by the amount of alcohol consumed or if alcohol is given as a prize. Engage in practices that are reasonably calculated to induce consumers to drink to excess.