Responsible Serving® of Alcohol
Michigan Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Information
Click for Team Discounts
Click to get information about discounts if you need to train multiple team members. You will be redirected to Rserving.com
Do you need to get your mandatory server training certificate?
Earn your Michigan mandatory server training certificate (commonly called: "Michigan bartender license") by completing the Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Course for Michigan.
Michigan Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Course Approval
The Rserving® Michigan Responsible Serving® of Alcohol server training program is APPROVED by the Michigan Liquor Control Commission as an on-premises online server training program. This Michigan alcohol server training meets the Michigan mandatory server training requirement for supervisory personnel on each shift and during all hours when alcoholic liquor is served.
Employers receive discount pricing.
Receive your official PSCC Rserving Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Wallet Card for MI Responsible Serving® of Alcohol in the mail!
No Extra Charge!
After you complete the course, you are able to generate your printable certificate for MI Responsible Serving® of Alcohol immediately.
You will automatically receive your PSCC Rserving bartender's license / wallet card for MI in the mail within 15 days.
There is no additional cost to receive your bartender license / wallet card!
Earn your alcohol seller/server certification online through this Responsible Serving® Course. The course takes about 3-4 hours to complete depending on what state you are in and how quickly you move through the course. The course will cover your state laws for responsible selling and service of alcohol and other useful information for working as a responsible server or bartender in your state.
- California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control
- Illinois Liquor Control Commission (BASSET)
- North Carolina Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission
- South Dakota Department of Revenue & Regulation
- Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission
- Utah Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control
- Vermont Department of Liquor Control
- Wisconsin Dept. of Revenue
- Wyoming Department of Revenue - Liquor Distribution Division
- and many more*
*Special price not available in all states. Course is approved or recommended in most states. To check your state's requirements, click here.
Click the add to cart button below and proceed to the checkout to get signed up. You will be emailed a username/password to login and begin.
Responsible Serving® of Alcohol is also available through the following offer:
Approved for alcohol server training by the Michigan Liquor Control Commission
Related Courses for Michigan:
What is the minimum age to sell/serve alcohol in Michigan?
The minimum age to sell and serve alcohol in Michigan is 18.
The Michigan Liquor Control CommissionThe agency that handles Michigan liquor licensing and/or bartender licensing rules and regulations in Michigan is The Michigan Liquor Control Commission. The contact information for The Michigan Liquor Control Commission is listed below. You can contact them to verify that online server certification (bartender license) can be obtained in Michigan. We have also listed that information where applicable.
The Michigan Liquor Control Commission
Bartending License, mandatory server training certificate regulations for sellers and servers in Michigan
- MI Dram Shop Laws: Yes
- MI Happy Hour Laws: Happy Hour Laws reference the prohibited practices that result in excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages by consumers. You may NOT: Serve or sell two or more drinks at a price less than the number of containers actually sold - "two for the price of one." Serve more than what a customer is paying for - no free drinks. Sell an undetermined quantity of alcohol for a fixed price- "all you can drink." Sell alcoholic beverages at a reduced price to consumers paying a fixed "buy-in" price.